What we offer for you
Supported Independent Living
- Your first step to living independently.
- Group or single person living arrangements.
- Support Workers to assist with activities of daily living.
- Person centred support in your home.
- Getting out and about
- Staying Active: Walking, exercising and recreational activities
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with transport
- Assistance with general household jobs
- House and/or yard maintenance
- Assistance with general household cleaning
Development of Life Skills
- Training and development of day to day life skills
- Communication and social skills
- Planning and cooking healthy food
- Personal hygiene
- Integrating your interests in daily life
- High quality of care
- Short term care when you need it
- Programs and activities tailored to your needs
- Experienced and highly trained staff
- Delicious meals cooked on site